If you intend to grow your business, Internet marketing should play a large part in your solution. The solution to grow fast is having a marketing tools.
You can get free tools or buy tools in the internet. Some tools are really complicated. Some are insanely expensive. The point being that with marketing tools, it’s hard to make the right decision.
Right now, I want to share some of my tools that I use it personally and with this tools it helps me a consistent result on my business.
Here are the list of marketing tools that I can recommend to you:
1. You Need A Domain Name – On a basic level, domain names are important because the Internet’s addressing scheme is not very effective without them. A domain name adds credibility to your small business and your network marketing business. Having your own domain name makes your company look professional. Generally when it comes to network marketing the best name to brand yourself is your own name. The bottom line is that a good domain name can go a long way toward generating traffic to your Web site and building your reputation. That, in turn, will result in more customers and better sales.
Here’s what you need to do get your own domain name, I highly recommend to use Name Cheap as your domain provider, go there by clicking on the banner below and get your personalized domain name now.
Pick a name the makes sense, like “workwithname.com” or “learnwithjyourname.com” or “retirewithname.com” or like my blog I use “iamherbertflores.com” I’m trying to register “herbertflores.com” but it’s already own with someone else 🙂
Always pick a “.com” and stay away from the “.info” and also don’t put numbers into the domain name.
Find a domain starting at $0.48
powered by Namecheap
2. Use Autoresponder To Build Your List Daily – An autoresponder is a tool for you to use online that allows you to quickly collect names and e-mail addresses, and automatically follow up with those specific individuals in any fashion that you want.Normally when you are building an e-mail list, it is smart to give away a free report, audio or video, so when prospect subscribes to your list, they get something of value in return.
After the person signs up for your list, and downloads your free piece of content, the autoresponder can be set up before hand to automatically follow up with the individual educating them about whatever it is that you choose, in whatever way that you choose. (One key thing to always remember is the fortune is in the follow up.)
I use MyMailit, is a cloud-based, full-featured autoresponder for results-driven digital entrepreneurs.
You’re really going to like MyMailIt because:
-You won’t have to worry about paying monthly autoresponder fees ever again!
-You can get an overnight increase in email delivery, opens, clicks…and profits with a platform that YOU 100% control!
– It includes a special GDPR-ready form builder to comply with May 2018 email law changes
– There’s no limit on how many subscribers, automated sequences, and emails you can send!
– It’s mobile friendly so it works on all devices…you can send emails from anywhere
– It’s the first EVER autoresponder built and USED by a 7-figure marketer
Plus, a whole lot more!
3. Start Blogging – Here is a short definition that I found for blog and blogging, a website containing a writer’s or group of writers’ own experiences,observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other websites. Blogging is all about the content you create. Without content, there is simply no reason for someone to visit your site in the first place. Your blog could be your HQ or your central hub in the internet world. To have a blog you need to have a wordpress site. I recommend to use a self hosted wordpress because free wordpress sites are limited to use and you can’t add some features. Get your web hosting account then use the domain that you register from namecheap and install wordpress software under your domain. I use Interserver Web Hosting Services because are have been around 14 years and they have an excellent customer support and satisfied customer. Click Here To Get Your web hosting account for $0.01 on your first month using my coupon code “HERBERTOFF. Once you already install the wordpress you can use Sparkling WordPress Theme same them that I use here on my blog.
Ready set blog!
4. Create Videos To Get More Leads And Sales – Video is taking content marketing by storm, but you’ll have to do more than just make one to realize its full potential. By 2017, video will account for 69% of all consumer internet traffic, according to Cisco. Video-on-demand traffic alone will have almost trebled.
Video is the future of content marketing. You can use your mobile phone or video marketing softwares to create a video! Click the banner below to learn more about video marketing. If you have a budget I recommend to buy VideoMakerFX as your video creation software.
And lastly, I want to share the 3 C’s to become successful in Online Marketing that I learn from one of my mentor in the internet marketing industry. CREATE Traffic, CAPTURE Leads, CONVERT Sales…