Animated videos, whiteboard doodle sketch, and full motion videos, is Multi-Billion dollar industry, and with new ground-breaking VideoRobot software you can get a piece of that huge market. VideoRobot is the ONLY “All-inclusive” video tool
in the market today that allows you to create 3D explainer,
Whiteboard, Kinetic and live action videos with logos and
animations in ANY language of niche in minutes!
– Industry leading features like UNLIMITED Text-to-speech,
One-click translation, Real-time lipsync, Life-like 3D Avatars and
many other game changing features make this the BEST video app in the market today!
– The app comes loaded with 300+ templates form some of the
HOTTEST niches that you can customize and sell for $300 – $500 each.
– EARLYBIRD BONUS – Commercial license to sell all
the videos you create with VideoRobot!
– The Best Part? You also get a revolutionary “BLANK VIDEO CANVAS” to create “custom” from scratch videos in ANY language or niche in minutes!
– You can create UNLIMITED videos and sell them to clients as you like.
Just one sale can pay for the entire app and more!
Here is a simple 5-step plan to make a living or at least supplement your income with the videos you can make in Video Robot 3 in minutes.
2. Render good number of 3D avatar explainer video or whiteboard animation from 300 templates come loaded with professional male/female voice overs, pre-designed with stunning visual effects, text and transitions.
3. Upload those videos to your youtube channel.
4. Update your profile on websites from point 1 to include your animated videos in portfolio.
5. On Fiverr make a gig offer with good description and videos as examples. On Freelancer and Upwork bid on relevant projects.
If you are just starting out, I suggest to offer a better deal than your competitors to get orders and build up reviews.
Now you are in business and you look like a professional video creator.
You can also rank your videos using this amazing Video Marketing Blaster PRO for your keyword research.
Watch This VideoRobot Full Feature Demo
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook.